If you are ready for a complete smile makeover, consider a highly effective cosmetic dentistry restoration guaranteed to bring out the best in your teeth and gums. A branch of dentistry such as cosmetic dentistry is designed to improve the aesthetics of your smile safely and naturally with a variety of treatments to meet your oral health care needs, including the following:
– For a permanent tooth replacement solution that is placed directly into your jawbone for a lifetime of happiness, dental implants can be used.
– Don’t be scared to come in for a treatment to repair and conceal surface stains on your teeth with dental bonding treatments.
– If you simply want to conceal the fronts of a tooth to give you the smile you desire, dental veneers are a good choice.
– If you’re looking for a restoration procedure to conceal or cover a tooth, dental crowns are an amazing option.
– If you want to fill in the gap left behind by a missing or lost tooth with a removable prosthetic, choose dentures.
– Dental bridges are built to fill in missing gaps in your smile with prosthetics that are cemented in place and linked directly to nearby or neighboring teeth.
– One of the most effective procedures for eradicating deep stains and discolorations remains professional tooth whitening treatments.
Our team at Ortman Family Dentistry focuses on a selection of cosmetic dentistry treatments to suit all your oral health care needs. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Greg Ortman, please schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Lafayette, Indiana. You are welcome to call us at 765-447-0322.